Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week in the Railcolor Weekly:
- ELL > ČD Vectron on Hamburg – Dresden
- CZ Loko: Effiliner 3000 works numbers
- LokRoll: Wrapping of SBB Vectron locomotives completed – all names listed
- Metrans now fully owned by HHLA – new locomotives nearing completion
- MRCE: Vectron locomotives for Adriafer enter service
- Pol-Miedź Trans to hire 4 Gama locomotives with shunting diesel
- Production update DB Cargo and OBB Vectron
- New locomotives of RTB Cargo
- Siemens in Regensburg
- ZSSK Cargo tenders for 10 new electrics
It has started, Railcolor News for Experts is live. For only 35 euro a year (!) you will continue to receive all our articles and read about your favourite trains made in Europe. By supporting us with this subscription we can build a platform for you that is free of ads and banners, free of sponsored content. We can focus purely on making good and colourful articles, like we have done over the past 15 years, and grow further and get better. Help us by ordering your subscription here.
This is protected content. Please login to view it