Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week in the Railcolor Weekly:
- Which locomotives have been seen for the first time this week?
- BoxXpress crash in Munich: What caused the derailment?
- Two Prima locomotives arrive in Hungary
- What are the numbers of the new TRAXX locos for Captrain?
- ČD / DB: Vectron to Hamburg starting this month
- Freightliner: new logo, new corporate identity
- Hector Rail ES64U2 locos come back from Sweden
- Hupac: we want to take over ERS Railways
- Why NS wants to lease Vectron locomotives for Amsterdam – Berlin
- Pesa: nationalisation imminent?
- and of course the new Vectrons for Finland
- and much more