On this page we explain how you can contact us, share information with us and send us pictures.
- Firstly, it is also possible to email us directly – our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
But, you can also share your information, links and images with us via this page, using the form below.
What are we looking for?
Newsworthy content, and background information, in short. General information about operator plans, tendering procedures, technical specs, but also the nerdy details, numbers, versions, lists, we love them. And let’s not forget about your incredible picture of that very new train, or an image report of an interesting event.
Remember: we focus mainly on modern trains and locomotives that are produced in Europe, or used across our continent. Well, just like the ones featured on railcolornews.com on a daily basis.
Our image requirements:
- At least 1600px (long edge)
- Blurry, grainy or otherwise distorted photos are not accepted
- Please include your name, the date and location
- No watermarks (we will add your name with our special Railcolor styling of course)
- We accept only images with proven ownership
- You may upload up to 4 images, so pick out the best ones!
What can we offer in return
Do you want your social media (Flickr, Instagram, Facebook) profile or your personal website featured? Just give us the link and we’ll be happy to show it to the world as a way of thanking you for your support.
Title picture on this page was sent by Allan Støvring-Nielsen