Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
- Which locomotives have been seen for the first time this week?
- What is happening with Railpool 187 002, 187 311 and CTV 189 701?
- Alstom services in Belfort – new contracts – partnership with mgw
- Latest maiden runs from Kassel
- HLG: TRAXX AC3 187 320 officially delivered
- ÖBB: a white Vectron on hire
- RTB Cargo: which Vectrons have ‘European Gateway Services’ stickers
- In the picture: SBB Aem 940 001 test run
- Who is building the new Siemens/MRCE depot
It has started, Railcolor News for Experts is live. For only 35 euro a year (!) you will continue to receive all our articles and read about your favourite trains made in Europe. By supporting us with this subscription we can build a platform for you that is free of ads and banners, free of sponsored content. We can focus purely on making good and colourful articles, like we have done over the past 15 years, and grow further and get better. Help us by ordering your subscription here.