Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week in our Weekly News:
- which 15 electrics were new this week?
- ELL 193 723 / 727 in service
- Hector Rail newest locomotives
- Second TRAXX MS3 to VUZ Velim
- Kreisbahn Siegen-Wittgenstein testing a Last Mile locomotive
- The new livery of SETG 187 316
The Railcolor Modern Locomotive News is part of our Expert News section, also for member only. Not a member yet? Get your subscription here.
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!