Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week in our Weekly News:
- which 15 electrics were new this week?
- ELL 193 723 / 727 in service
- Hector Rail newest locomotives
- Second TRAXX MS3 to VUZ Velim
- Kreisbahn Siegen-Wittgenstein testing a Last Mile locomotive
- The new livery of SETG 187 316
The Railcolor Modern Locomotive News is part of our Expert News section, also for member only. Not a member yet? Get your subscription here.
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.