Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- 3 more DB Cargo Vectron locomotives receive green stickers
- Newag updates the Dragon design – new locomotive is ready
- Video: Inside the Siemens Munich locomotive factory
- Akiem BB 36000s going East
- About the icon on LokRoll > SBBCI 193 478
- New livery for SZ 541 002
- New designs for ES 64 U2-068, Railpool 185 681, ÖBB 1016 016
- and more!
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!