Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- 3 more DB Cargo Vectron locomotives receive green stickers
- Newag updates the Dragon design – new locomotive is ready
- Video: Inside the Siemens Munich locomotive factory
- Akiem BB 36000s going East
- About the icon on LokRoll > SBBCI 193 478
- New livery for SZ 541 002
- New designs for ES 64 U2-068, Railpool 185 681, ÖBB 1016 016
- and more!
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.