This is Railcolor’s electric locomotive news in detail for week 41. The next one will be released in week 42. Do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – you can contact us here!
This week including:
- The latest from the web:
- An overnight express from Amsterdam to Berlin?
- A new overnight express to Lapland?
- A new market place for leasing locomotives is being built
- ÖBB Technische Services signs an agreement with LocoTech from Russia
- First A10 Vectron for MRCE enters service
- And of course the newest locomotives, retrofits and liveries
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!