Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week in the Railcolor Weekly:
- Overview of new locomotives this week
- Railcolor Short; new stickers for 193 725
- Green Cargo: new locomotives ordered
- Softronic releases first Trans Montana v3
- Another TRAXX DC in red
- Colorful 8-axle locomotive from Russia
- Railpool acquires workshop in Hamburg
- 193 970 is back in Germany
- Unido and S Rail Lease new deliveries
It has started, Railcolor News for Experts is live. For only 35 euro a year (!) you will continue to receive all our articles and read about your favourite trains made in Europe. By supporting us with this subscription we can build a platform for you that is free of ads and banners, free of sponsored content. We can focus purely on making good and colourful articles, like we have done over the past 15 years, and grow further and get better. Help us by ordering your subscription here.
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!
Right now, we have a special offer for you: