Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- Where are Hupac 193 490/491?
- Who is testing the Smartron?
- Vectron no. 500 is ready
- DB Cargo Vectrons arrive in Switzerland
- An overview of the RTC EU43 and their new liveries
- BLS Cargo 187s and Flex Panels
- Captrain 186s enter service
- and more