In this article, we will follow the release of new Vectron Dual Mode locomotives for Paribus/Northrail. In June 2021 this company announced a framework contract with Siemens for the delivery of up to thirty locomotives.
- The first call-off order placed is for seven machines;
- Meanwhile, at least six Northrail locomotives have been completed: 248 011, 012, 013, 014, 015, and 018;
- 011-014 have the orange/blue/white livery – 015 and 018 are plain white so far;
- 248 014/015 have been seen in Brühl, home to Rheincargo.
- 248 018 has been seen service of Triangula
We update this article as soon as we know more. All data is collected on our data page: