The train testing center in Velim loses one of its privileges. It was the only track in the Czech Republic, where trains were running at a speed of 200 km/h. Now, the Czech rail infrastructure management company, Správa železnic, tested the first regular line certified for the commercial operation which such a higher speed: Brno – Břeclav. Premiering vehicle pulling the testing train? ČD Cargo Vectron 383 008.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 16.09.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC2 MÁV 13.09.2021
- [Data] Siemens Smartron BDZ PP 13.09.2021
- [Data] Siemens ES64U2 - MÁV 03.09.2021
- [Data] Siemens ES64U4 ČD (ex RTS Austria) 31.08.2021