One would think, high summer, let’s take it a bit easier. None of that in the locomotive business at this moment – the news of the past two weeks in overview:
Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- 18 (!) new electrics documented this week
- including the unexpected 193 837 and 383 205
- new locomotives for Metrans, S Rail Lease, Hupac, RegioJet delivered
- fleet changes MRCE – new logos, liveries removed
- the latest about Reeks 18 and the 186s in Belgium
- TRAXX DC3 for Mercitalia under construction
- a round-up of all the loco news updates from the past 2 weeks
- and much much more
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.