Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- New promo livery for ÖBB 1016 020 and MAV 470 006
- Bombardier presents TRAXX MS3 to its customers
- GreenCargo Trans Montana locomotives in Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Germany
- Last Vectron delivered to Captrain / ITL
- DB Cargo 145 series transferred to MEG / RBH Logistics – update
- Third new Railpool > IGE locomotive with stickers
- And more!
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!