Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- New promo livery for ÖBB 1016 020 and MAV 470 006
- Bombardier presents TRAXX MS3 to its customers
- GreenCargo Trans Montana locomotives in Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Germany
- Last Vectron delivered to Captrain / ITL
- DB Cargo 145 series transferred to MEG / RBH Logistics – update
- Third new Railpool > IGE locomotive with stickers
- And more!
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.