The ins and outs of the European locomotive industry – week 7 of 2019. 25 news items, our highlights:
- ABB and Newag sign contracts for traction systems
- DoIC2 Stuttgart-Zurich update
- New locomotives for Captrain
- New locomotives for SŽ-Freight transport
- New liveries for SBB 482s, MRCE locomotives and Hector Rail 242 517
- And more…
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!