The ins and outs of the European locomotive industry – week 7 of 2019. 25 news items, our highlights:
- ABB and Newag sign contracts for traction systems
- DoIC2 Stuttgart-Zurich update
- New locomotives for Captrain
- New locomotives for SŽ-Freight transport
- New liveries for SBB 482s, MRCE locomotives and Hector Rail 242 517
- And more…
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.