zpravy.e15.cz reports: The quest of the Czech railways (ČD) for multi system electric locomotives to pull its Prague – Berlin – Hamburg EuroCity trains has come to a conclusion. In November, lease company ELL will hand over eight Vectron locomotives to ČD for its international trains. Two more will come later. ČD will rent the 200 km/h fast locomotives for a period of ten years.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron ÖBB 21.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021