Railjournal has brought the news, that Deutsche Bahn has decided to change the order for ICE4 trains once more. This time, the total number of trains is lowered (130 > 119) but the number of coaches remains the same. Deutsche Bahn states that longer trains are needed to cope with the increasing demand.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron ÖBB 21.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021