Railjournal has brought the news, that Deutsche Bahn has decided to change the order for ICE4 trains once more. This time, the total number of trains is lowered (130 > 119) but the number of coaches remains the same. Deutsche Bahn states that longer trains are needed to cope with the increasing demand.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 14.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX P160 DCP (E464) 14.04.2021