On 14.04.2021, Christophe Masse caught a pre-production RER NG train with his camera. The 7-car train was on its way from the Joncherolles workshops, where static testing had been completed, to the Alstom plant in Raismes. It is the fourth train of its type, and it will be used for future tests on the national rail network.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron ÖBB 21.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021