On 01.06.2020 a special sighting took place in Hungary’s Hegyeshalom station. A cross-border ‘kiss” between two Stadler KISS trainsets preceded a special cross-border service towards Austria. But why would a Hungarian 25 kV KISS EMU be sent to Austria, where electrification is 15 kV? Let’s find out.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 21.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 Railpool 20.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021