The first trains are still fresh from the box… Only two weeks ago Stadler presented its first completed FLIRT EMU for BLS. Today the Swiss company announces that the operator has already decided to call-off another six trains, increasing the total number of trains on order from 52 to 58. The extra units are needed for long-haul passenger services.
What are we updating?
- Make sure your advertising is railevant! 24.11.2020
- [Data] Stadler Euro9000 24.11.2020
- Locomotive Data Encyclopedia 23.11.2020
- [Data] Siemens Vectron AC/DC/MS - electric locomotives 20.11.2020
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS2e Metrans Rail 19.11.2020