Last week, Alstom presented the first Coradia Polyvalent EMU for the Léman Express project. The event took place at Alstom’s Reichshoffen factory (FR) on the 10th of April 2019. These tri-current trains will enter service in December 2019, with the official launch of the international Léman Express network connecting France and Switzerland.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 Railpool 20.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 14.04.2021