Locomotives 193 921 and 922 are coming back to Germany/Austria. On 30.01.2019 we reported that the designated 922 was seen in Germany, on transport to Munich. Now, lease company Northrail has officially announced that both its Vectrons will be retrofitted for the German/Austrian market.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 14.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX P160 DCP (E464) 14.04.2021
Enter your email address. Only after you clicked the link in the confirmation email, we will create a new password for you.