Locomotives 193 921 and 922 are coming back to Germany/Austria. On 30.01.2019 we reported that the designated 922 was seen in Germany, on transport to Munich. Now, lease company Northrail has officially announced that both its Vectrons will be retrofitted for the German/Austrian market.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 31.07.2021
- [Data] Rolling Stock Lease (former S Rail Leasing) 30.07.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 28.07.2021
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 27.07.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron DSB 16.07.2021
Enter your email address. Only after you clicked the link in the confirmation email, we will create a new password for you.