Here you are, Railcolor’s locomotive news in detail for week 33 and 34. The next one will be released in week 35.
Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- 14 (!) new electrics documented this week
- Newest deliveries to DB Cargo and Metrans
- Why are Bure TRAXX locomotive (185 4xx) re-activiated?
- 3008 and 3009 to Israel
- ÖBB 1293 031 and 032 (!?)
- Vectron in CargoUnit design revealed
- Regiojet 386 202 damaged
- and much much more
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.