Here you are, Railcolor’s locomotive news in detail for week 33 and 34. The next one will be released in week 35.
Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- 14 (!) new electrics documented this week
- Newest deliveries to DB Cargo and Metrans
- Why are Bure TRAXX locomotive (185 4xx) re-activiated?
- 3008 and 3009 to Israel
- ÖBB 1293 031 and 032 (!?)
- Vectron in CargoUnit design revealed
- Regiojet 386 202 damaged
- and much much more
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!