The Dutch state railways (NS) have announced a tender for twelve Vectron locomotives. They want to lease these locomotives for the direct Amsterdam – Berlin intercity service, replacing the old 1700 series electrics on the Dutch part of the route (Amsterdam – Bad Bentheim). The first 200 km/u multi-system electrics should be available in 2020.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC2 - LNVG 03.08.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 31.07.2021
- [Data] Rolling Stock Lease (former S Rail Leasing) 30.07.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 28.07.2021
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 27.07.2021