Bruno Le Maire, Minister of Economy and Finance, Elisabeth Borne, Minister for Transport attached to the Minister of State and Minister for the Ecological and Inclusive Transition, and Henri Poupart-Lafarge, Alstom Chairman and CEO, convened today at Belfort the national committee in charge of monitoring the commitments made for the maintenance of this industrial site. This third convening of the monitoring committee brought together local and national trade unions, as well as the relevant elected representatives.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Alpha Trains 24.06.2021
- [Data] Experimental electrics by Vossloh Locomotives 23.06.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX P160 DCP (E464) 23.06.2021
- [Data] Siemens Charger 22.06.2021
- [Data] Alstom BB 36000 'Astride' 21.06.2021