On March 26 2015, the municipalities of the Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan commonly awarded Siemens with the contracts to supply 82 electric multiple units of the type Desiro “High Capacity” (HC) and to provide maintenance services for a period of 32 years. An order with a total volume of more than 1.7 billion euros, of which 800 million will be spent on buying the trains that will be operated under the new Rhine-Ruhr express (RRX) rail transport concept.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 Railpool 20.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 14.04.2021