On March 26 2015, the municipalities of the Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan commonly awarded Siemens with the contracts to supply 82 electric multiple units of the type Desiro “High Capacity” (HC) and to provide maintenance services for a period of 32 years. An order with a total volume of more than 1.7 billion euros, of which 800 million will be spent on buying the trains that will be operated under the new Rhine-Ruhr express (RRX) rail transport concept.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC2 - LNVG 03.08.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 31.07.2021
- [Data] Rolling Stock Lease (former S Rail Leasing) 30.07.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 28.07.2021
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 27.07.2021