On March 26 2015, the municipalities of the Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan commonly awarded Siemens with the contracts to supply 82 electric multiple units of the type Desiro “High Capacity” (HC) and to provide maintenance services for a period of 32 years. An order with a total volume of more than 1.7 billion euros, of which 800 million will be spent on buying the trains that will be operated under the new Rhine-Ruhr express (RRX) rail transport concept.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 11.10.2021