In October, mgw Service will get a second Vectron locomotive. On 17.06.2016, mgw and Siemens signed the contract. It is the fourth electric locomotive in the fleet of mgw Service, that currently operates 183 500, 185 642 and 193 845.
What are we updating?
- [Data] Siemens Vectron BLS Cargo 19.10.2020
- [Data] Stadler Rail Euro4001 Alpha Trains and VFLI 18.10.2020
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC2 - LNVG 16.10.2020
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 ČD Cargo 14.10.2020
- [Data] CZ Loko EffiShunter 1000 (744.0/744.1) 14.10.2020