We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a special announcement by Alpha Trains and Captain España. The companies are announcing a new framework agreement for up to 21 Stadler Rail Euro6000 multi-system electric locomotives.
First the facts:
- The Euro6000 is the electric-only version of the EuroDual (hybrid) and Euro4001 (diesel);
- Alpha Trains has placed a fixed order for 11 locomotives, to be leased to Captain España;
- It is the first time Stadler Rail sells the Euro6000;
- All locomotives will be multi-system electrics, AC + DC voltage in one;
- There will be two different versions, one for domestic and one for international freight corridors;
- Delivery will start in the second half of 2021;