Green Cargo, the Swedish state-owned rail freight company, is not doing well. Last year it made a loss of EUR 35 million and without financial help from the Swedish government, it can not take the required steps to become a modern rail operator. There is an urgent need for new locomotives for example and it is behind in digitalization. At the same time, the company calls for drastic measures so ‘freight rail can show its full potential in Sweden’ again.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 21.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 Railpool 20.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021