Green Cargo, the Swedish state-owned rail freight company, is not doing well. Last year it made a loss of EUR 35 million and without financial help from the Swedish government, it can not take the required steps to become a modern rail operator. There is an urgent need for new locomotives for example and it is behind in digitalization. At the same time, the company calls for drastic measures so ‘freight rail can show its full potential in Sweden’ again.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron ÖBB 21.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021