Fresh Loco news bits:
- Not looking good: Serbia Kargo Vectron 193 911 was damaged during a crash;
- ONCF E1455 and E1456 on the move to the harbor 24.05.2020, Belfort to Antwerpen Port;
- One ‘Hommel’ is back in the Netherlands: 561-04;
- it came with an interesting ‘Lokzug’ comprising of MRCE ES64F4-086, -087, -088, -990, -992, and -997 > LWR workshop;
- The Belgian railways returned 186 226 to Alpha Trains last week (= the end of SNCB/Lineas 2834);
- ÖBB 1293 series update here.
Updated data pages: