In the United States, railway companies like to dress up their locomotives for special occasions, honor their heritage or to commemorate a special moment or person. Pure commercial liveries are less common, compared to the railways here in Europe. Amtrak recently released Siemens locomotive ACS-64 no. 606 with a special Coca Cola motif. Rob Pisani, our long-time contributor from the States caught the locomotive several times and wanted to share some shots with us. Enjoy and don’t forget to check out his other work on Flickr.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 31.07.2021
- [Data] Rolling Stock Lease (former S Rail Leasing) 30.07.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 28.07.2021
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 27.07.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron DSB 16.07.2021