In the United States, railway companies like to dress up their locomotives for special occasions, honor their heritage or to commemorate a special moment or person. Pure commercial liveries are less common, compared to the railways here in Europe. Amtrak recently released Siemens locomotive ACS-64 no. 606 with a special Coca Cola motif. Rob Pisani, our long-time contributor from the States caught the locomotive several times and wanted to share some shots with us. Enjoy and don’t forget to check out his other work on Flickr.
What are we updating?
- [Data] Alpha Trains 15.01.2021
- [Data] Railpool 15.01.2021
- [Data] Bombardier Omneo and Omneo Premium - SNCF Regio 2N 13.01.2021
- Locomotive Data Encyclopedia 13.01.2021
- [Data] Alstom Prima SNCF Transilien 13.01.2021