A week with many new interesting locomotive facts – 21 fresh news stories for you.
- We have more details about the fleet of Vectron for DB Cargo Deutschland. The country specific packages of a batch currently being delivered, and details about their design.
- One by one – we follow the fleet development of ELL intensively. We now count 135 different locomotives
- Lots of Railcolor News: A new color for OSE ‘HellasSprinter’ 120 020 – RHB Logistics locomotives – white Mercitalia stickers being removed
- A Railpool and an Alpha Trains TRAXX damaged by an accident
- Who is still ordering new AC electrics?
- Who will get Vectron 193 999?
But first a surprise!
You are not an expert member, but you are curious what this Locomotive Weekly is about? This week we make an exception and you can read this article for free – just subscribe to our news letter and we will send you a link tomorrow (27.04.2019) at 7 p.m. CET.
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!