The authorities of Germany’s northern state of Schleswig-Holstein have decided that DB Regio may continue the train services on the state’s ‘Elektronetz Ost’ network. DB Regio was the only operator that placed a final bid, three more companies showed interest.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 31.07.2021
- [Data] Rolling Stock Lease (former S Rail Leasing) 30.07.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 28.07.2021
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 27.07.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron DSB 16.07.2021