Yesterday, Polish locomotive manufacturer Newag announced that it is delivering a total of 5 electric locomotives to its client Lotos Kolej. The contract includes both Griffin and Dragon 2 models, and is the result of a settlement reached between both companies, following a dispute over a previously unaccomplished order.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron ÖBB 21.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021