Yesterday, Polish locomotive manufacturer Newag announced that it is delivering a total of 5 electric locomotives to its client Lotos Kolej. The contract includes both Griffin and Dragon 2 models, and is the result of a settlement reached between both companies, following a dispute over a previously unaccomplished order.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Charger 24.02.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 24.02.2021
- [Data] Industrial Division (= CargoUnit/PowerUnit) 23.02.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 23.02.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 23.02.2021