This is Railcolor’s electric locomotive news in detail for week 43. The next one will be released in week 44. Do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – you can contact us here!
This week including:
- The newest locomotives for Akiem
- A new locomotive for CD Cargo
- 101 112 restyled
- Metrans receives 40th TRAXX locomotive
- PKP Cargo signs contract for new electrics
- First Siemens Vectron Dual Mode locomotives under construction
- New liveries for 285 103, CER Cargo 610 101
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.