This is Railcolor’s electric locomotive news in detail for week 40. The next one will be released in week 41. Do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – you can contact us here!
This week including:
- 25 new locomotives registered
- Do you know how many Vectron’s have been built so far?
- Vectron production for ELL gearing up
- TÜV Rheinland and CRRC sign strategic cooperation agreement
- new liveries for 185 405, 193 496, 193 497, 383 110, 1116 001, 1116 048
- The end of Veolia..
Oops! This is an Expert article, which we made available only to our subscribers. Not a member yet? Sign up and receive in depth analysis and exclusive pictures, curated by our team every week. It costs less than 3 euro/month and supports our work.