This is Railcolor’s electric locomotive news in detail for week 40. The next one will be released in week 41. Do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – you can contact us here!
This week including:
- 25 new locomotives registered
- Do you know how many Vectron’s have been built so far?
- Vectron production for ELL gearing up
- TÜV Rheinland and CRRC sign strategic cooperation agreement
- new liveries for 185 405, 193 496, 193 497, 383 110, 1116 001, 1116 048
- The end of Veolia..
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!