There it went – over the weekend, the first ‘Pop’ train for Trenitalia hit the tracks. From Alstom’s factory in Savigliano (IT) it was taken to Austria, from where it continued its journey to the VUZ Velim test center in the Czech Republic. The 4-car set is the designated ETR 104.001 – In September a train of this type will be on display during InnoTrans 2018 in Berlin.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 21.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 Railpool 20.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021