There it went – over the weekend, the first ‘Pop’ train for Trenitalia hit the tracks. From Alstom’s factory in Savigliano (IT) it was taken to Austria, from where it continued its journey to the VUZ Velim test center in the Czech Republic. The 4-car set is the designated ETR 104.001 – In September a train of this type will be on display during InnoTrans 2018 in Berlin.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 11.10.2021