There it went – over the weekend, the first ‘Pop’ train for Trenitalia hit the tracks. From Alstom’s factory in Savigliano (IT) it was taken to Austria, from where it continued its journey to the VUZ Velim test center in the Czech Republic. The 4-car set is the designated ETR 104.001 – In September a train of this type will be on display during InnoTrans 2018 in Berlin.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC2 - LNVG 03.08.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 31.07.2021
- [Data] Rolling Stock Lease (former S Rail Leasing) 30.07.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 28.07.2021
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 27.07.2021