Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions? We are happy to hear from you – contact us here!
This week including:
- 19 (!) new electrics documented this week, an overview
- Hector Rail sells 13 Vectron of its locomotives
- Beacon Rail 185 596 in a new design
- CTV 189 701 – revision completed
- First mgw Service locomotive with new logos
- Why was MRCE ES 64 F4-289 transported on ‘Loco Buggies’ last week?
- S Rail Lease gets 3 more Vectron locomotives
- Classic locomotive delight
- and much much more
Sorry, to read this article, you need an Expert subscription – for a small fee per month, you will be able to read all our publications + you support the development of this website. Order your subscription here and let’s make Railcolor better together!