Bombardier Transportation has officially presented its new TRAXX DC3 locomotive at their Vado Ligure site in Italy. The event gave some of Italy’s leading transport operators an up-close look at one of the most innovative locomotives to enter the rail freight transportation market. Mercitalia, Captrain Italia and GTS Rail have already placed orders for the new locomotive type.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 21.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 Railpool 20.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021