Welcome! Every week we bring you the latest news on new electric locomotives being built in Europe. New liveries and remarkable operator changes are of course also mentioned. Enjoy! Oh, do you have comments or questions, contact us here! When you want to receive an email every time we publish this item, you can subscribe to our mail list here.
- Next to X4E-675, Italian rail freight operator Adriafer also hires X4E-674
- R2 on Alpha Trains 185 526 has been completed: REV Unt Bombardier Service Kassel 02.03.18
- DB Cargo 187 150 was seen in Kassel – After a 3-month-break delivery can continue
- Weird: MRCE 185 567 now sports: D/A/CH/BA – BA = Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Lineas has given back 186 212 to Alpha Trains
- The second DE-AT-PL-CZ-SK-HU-RO-NL locomotive for Captrain is Vectron no. 193 785
- The newest Hector Rail locomotive is diesel-electric
Akiem: 186 383 and 384 on maiden run
This week two more TRAXX MS locomotives for Akiem completed their maiden run. 186 383 (no Akiem ‘squares’/logos) and 186 384 with the standard livery. Photos of the latter one are plenty:
186 383 and 384 are part of a batch of 5 machines currently under delivery. 381-384 are all DE-AT-BE-NL locomotives. The fifth one is 186 371 DE-AT-CH-IT-BE-NL.
Bombardier: ‘188 001’ and ‘494 505’ to Velim