Two weeks ago, we showed you the first AC3 electric locomotives to be operated by HSL Logistik. But there is more to come. Next to the contract for leasing three such machines, HSL Logistik has also its own locomotives on order. Four machines will come, of which the designated 187 535 and 187 536 are the first ones to be handed over.[amazon_link asins=’3896104144,B001RIHYGC,B007DC6EEE,1118482948′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’railcolorziem-21′ marketplace=’DE’ link_id=’27b9e2d6-d8ea-11e7-b555-4fd19833225e’]
Today we show you the first photos of the designated 187 535. It is a TRAXX AC3 locomotive certified for services in Germany and Austria.
The TRAXX locomotive family has become the backbone of HSL’s locomotive fleet, that now comprises of 39 locomotives including various different TRAXX types.
New additions in 2017 for example:
- TRAXX F140 AC: 145 090, 091, 092 and 093 from Beacon Rail
- TRAXX F140 AC1: 185 509 from Alpha Trains
- TRAXX F140 AC2: 482 036, 040 and 047 from SBB Cargo
- TRAXX F140 AC2: 185 594 and 597 from Beacon Rail
- TRAXX P160 AC2: 146 519 and 521 from Macquarie Rail
- TRAXX F140 MS2e: 186 429 from Railpool
- TRAXX F140 AC3: 187 500, 501 and 505 from Akiem