Koleje Mazowieckie (KM) is one of the few passenger operators in Poland, managed by a local government. KM’s owner is the Marshal’s Office of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship. The Operator runs trains in the Mazovia region and to the first connected stations in neighboring provinces.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 Railpool 20.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 14.04.2021