Koleje Mazowieckie (KM) is one of the few passenger operators in Poland, managed by a local government. KM’s owner is the Marshal’s Office of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship. The Operator runs trains in the Mazovia region and to the first connected stations in neighboring provinces.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 31.07.2021
- [Data] Rolling Stock Lease (former S Rail Leasing) 30.07.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 28.07.2021
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 27.07.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron DSB 16.07.2021