Koleje Mazowieckie (KM) is one of the few passenger operators in Poland, managed by a local government. KM’s owner is the Marshal’s Office of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship. The Operator runs trains in the Mazovia region and to the first connected stations in neighboring provinces.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron ÖBB 21.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021