We do not only bring you the latest news. We want to show you the bigger picture. Behind the scenes, Railcolor is working hard to produce Data Dossiers about the modern electrics that are important in European rail. In these dossiers, we collect our knowledge about the locomotive fleets in Europe we gathered during the past 20 years.
An example: let us introduce a new section, about DB Cargo’s fleet of Bombardier TRAXX AC2s, also known as the Class 185.2.
A clear overview + the essential information + visuals – the core of our dossiers. We provide answers to frequently asked questions. For DB Cargo’s 185.2 these are:
- AC1 vs AC2: Why are there two types of DB 185 series?
- How many times did Deutsche Bahn change its name (and design) during delivery?
- 185 400 does not exist. Why?
- 7 instead of 4 years. Why did the production take longer than planned?
- 185.2 for sale, isn’t that a bit too early?
- What are all standard liveries?
- Which locos do have a total wrap?