It has been a bit quiet around Estonian passenger trains operator Elron. After the purchase of 38 multiple units from Stadler in 2015, few rolling stock news has come from this Baltic country. This year, we heard from Elron again – it is looking for six new dual-voltage EMUs.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 16.09.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC2 MÁV 13.09.2021
- [Data] Siemens Smartron BDZ PP 13.09.2021
- [Data] Siemens ES64U2 - MÁV 03.09.2021
- [Data] Siemens ES64U4 ČD (ex RTS Austria) 31.08.2021