It has been a while since we heard of Newag’s Impuls2 project in Italy. Yesterday, the Polish manufacturer announced that its EMU is officially granted authorization for circulation in Italy. The news follows after Newag recently signed the contract with Ferrovie del Sud Est (FSE) for the supply of additional units.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 14.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX P160 DCP (E464) 14.04.2021