It has been a while since we heard of Newag’s Impuls2 project in Italy. Yesterday, the Polish manufacturer announced that its EMU is officially granted authorization for circulation in Italy. The news follows after Newag recently signed the contract with Ferrovie del Sud Est (FSE) for the supply of additional units.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 11.10.2021