Ferrovie.info reports: This is ETR700 no.13. It is on its way from Pistoia to Florence-Osmannoro today. The picture shows the AnsaldoBreda V250 train, formerly known as Fyra, in its new livery for Trenitalia. The Italian rail operator decided to acquire and update these 250 km/u fast trains after the Belgian and Dutch railways refused the EMUs. Torino – Venezia is mentioned as a possible future connection on which the ETR700s will be operated.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Rolling Stock Lease (former S Rail Leasing) 30.07.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 28.07.2021
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 27.07.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron DSB 16.07.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron BLS Cargo 15.07.2021