Update 06.02.2018: Today, the ‘National Board of Appeal’ rejected Pesa’s request to appeal the decision of PKP IC to award Newag with a contract to deliver 20 (+10 as an option) electric locomotives. This means PKP IC and Newag can now sign the final contract. Pesa filed a complaint because it believed Newag’s bid for service/maintenance costs (43 points in the tender) was too low. The rejection, however, is not the last hurdle to take – also Newag’s bid exceeded PKP IC’s budget, so negotiations are still needed.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 Regiojet 14.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX P160 DCP (E464) 14.04.2021