Update 06.02.2018: Today, the ‘National Board of Appeal’ rejected Pesa’s request to appeal the decision of PKP IC to award Newag with a contract to deliver 20 (+10 as an option) electric locomotives. This means PKP IC and Newag can now sign the final contract. Pesa filed a complaint because it believed Newag’s bid for service/maintenance costs (43 points in the tender) was too low. The rejection, however, is not the last hurdle to take – also Newag’s bid exceeded PKP IC’s budget, so negotiations are still needed.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron ÖBB 21.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021