A remarkable guest-appearance, far far away from home: As of 29.03.2017, a diesel train made in Croatia is touring in Sweden. It will make runs on the ‘Inlandsbanan’ between Mora and Arvidsjaur, showcasing how it would be to have modern rolling stock and regular timetabled services on the line. The DMU, built by TŽV Gredelj, will run on the Inlandsbanan until next Saturday.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] European Locomotive Leasing (ELL) 21.04.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 Railpool 20.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron and Smartron configuration list 16.04.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron - DB Cargo Deutschland 16.04.2021
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 15.04.2021