A remarkable guest-appearance, far far away from home: As of 29.03.2017, a diesel train made in Croatia is touring in Sweden. It will make runs on the ‘Inlandsbanan’ between Mora and Arvidsjaur, showcasing how it would be to have modern rolling stock and regular timetabled services on the line. The DMU, built by TŽV Gredelj, will run on the Inlandsbanan until next Saturday.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Siemens Vectron ÖBB 21.10.2021
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX AC3 DB Fernverkehr 14.10.2021
- [Data] Rail Polska 207E 12.10.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 12.10.2021
- [Data] All modern electrics with Polish NVR registrations 12.10.2021