[DE / Expert] German Netinera now 100% owned by FS

Netinera now has a sole owner: Italian Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane Group (FS). FS used to be a 51% shareholder, but at the end of November 2020, it acquired the other 49% of the shares from investment fund Cube.

Make sure your advertising is railevant!