Who introduces the new fleet one by one – is lucky. Each locomotive gets his own post, extra attention! It is time to show you brand new LTE 186 945 – locomotive no.5 of its type in ‘Attracktive Forces’ design.
Railcolor News thanks Andreas Rafezeder, Arnold de Vries, and Max Diehm for their pictures. This article was initially published on 26.08.2020 – and updated on 01.09.2020 (new images added); scroll down to see the updates.
The locomotive’s first day in commercial operation was yesterday (31.08.2020) and we already have two nice impressions showing it at work with a container shuttle service from Rotterdam (NL) to Mannheim (DE).
First up, a view from Hulten (NL):
Followed by a photo from Germany’s Osthofen:
The LTE ‘AtTRACKtive’ fleet
- 186 941 – first appeared with the new livery in March 2020;
- 186 942;- first appeared with the new livery in May 2020;
- 186 943; – first appeared with the new livery in December 2019;
- 186 944: – first appeared with the new livery in May 2020.
- 186 945: – first appeared with the new livery in August 2020.
All details about these locomotives you’ll find in our Data section: