On December 9, Hitachi Rail celebrated the roll-out of the first Intercity Express (IEP) train, built in the UK at its manufacturing facility in Newton Aycliffe. Hitachi opened the 82 million pound factory and maintenance facility in September 2015.
What are we updating?
- [Data] Siemens Vectron AC/DC/MS - electric locomotives 20.11.2020
- Locomotive Data Encyclopedia 19.11.2020
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS2e Metrans Rail 19.11.2020
- [Data] Bombardier TRAXX MS3 ČD Cargo 11.11.2020
- [Data] Railpool in Italy (formely known as LocoItalia) 11.11.2020