On December 9, Hitachi Rail celebrated the roll-out of the first Intercity Express (IEP) train, built in the UK at its manufacturing facility in Newton Aycliffe. Hitachi opened the 82 million pound factory and maintenance facility in September 2015.
Data pages – latest updates:
- [Data] Stadler Rail EuroDual ELP 02.03.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron AC/DC/MS - electric locomotives 02.03.2021
- [Data] Vossloh G 18 and DE 18 02.03.2021
- [Data] Siemens Vectron Dual Mode 27.02.2021
- Order successful 27.02.2021